1) Peace for a Change minutes, April-July and September 1986.
2) Emergency meeting, 13th August 1986.
3) Budget meeting minutes, 7th May 1986.
4) Minutes of Conference Sub-committee, September 1986.
5) Letter from Dick Knowles, leader of Birmingham Council, 1st August 1986.
6) Peace for a Change Finance - Jenny Maxwell, September 1986.
7) Amended budget, 10th September 1986.
8) Progress in Disarmament Development Work - Report to Council, 1986.
9) Notes on Peace for a Change for National CND Council, 1986.
10) Letter from Nick Hodgkinson to interested groups, 19th March 1986.
11) Letter from Ruth Tetlow to interested groups, no date.
12) Note on lorries from Birmingham University Rag Chairman, no date.
13) Letter from Manabendra Mandal of Indian Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament, Calcutta, 8th September 1986.
14) Letter from War Resisters League, New York, 8th September 1986.
15) Saturday 25th October - Unite for Peace, Jobs and Justice, from Actions for Peace Jobs and Justice, New York.
16) Letter from Fan Club Klaudiusz Poland to Mary Brennan.
17) Letter from Byelorussion Peace Committee, no date.
18) Timetable for Soviet Peace Delegation, 21st-28th October 1986.
19) Letter from Helen Richardson, 19th September.
20) Letter from Nick Hodgkinson, 17th October 1986.
21) Letter from Coventry and Warwickshire Medical Campaign Against Nuclear Weapons, 22nd October.
22) Letter from Ruth Tetlow re Saturday October 25th 1986.
23) Declaration from East Birmingham Pensioners, 18th October 1986.
24) Letter from Elmo Gideon B Manapat, Nuclear Free Philippines Coalition.
25) International Link messages, no date.
26) Order of service for 25th October 1986 at St Philips Cathedral.
27) Mock-ups of leaflets.
28) Main points from meeting between National Farmers Union and Development Agencies held at CWE, 13th December 1984.
29) Final budget, no date.