1) Minutes of the Executive, January-March, May-December.
2) Minutes of January and July Regional Council meetings.
3) Notice of election to WMCND Executive; West Midlands CND - The Way Ahead by Marcus Lynch; suggestions for individual action cards; Options for regional action - A discussion paper.
4) Minutes of April Annual General Meeting including resolutions, report of work, accounts and election statements.
5) Paper on Peace Canvass by Jenny Maxwell.
6) Letter re computerisation by Marcus Lynch, 25th June, and from Julian Howell, 22nd July.
7) Letter from West Midlands County Council re application from WMCND, 2nd Jul.
8) Description of the regional mailing, 9th July and from HRP, 16th July.
9) Minutes of July Regional Council and constitution.
10) WMCND events till end of 1984.
11) Letter from Dave Lewis to Executive members, 13th September.
12) Letter from West Midlands County Council, 12th October.
13) Report of a meeting, 31st October, to discuss international work.
14) Report on meeting of Coventry groups, 1st December.
15) Suggestions for campaigning by Marcus Lynch, 2nd November.
16) Accounts, 12 months to 31st December.
17) Report - What Staff Do by James Hinton, 18th July.
18) WMCND press release: Food Not Bombs - Disarmament and Development Dayschool, 7th November.
19) Threatened use of nuclear weapons in Falklands war by Gillian Reeve, National Press Officer of CND, no date.
20) Tornado - CND factsheet.