1) Agenda for July.
2) Minutes, for July and September.
3) List of papers, for September.
4) General Secretary's reports to July and September Councils.
5) PPR report, for July.
6) Project Committee, for July.
7) Report of Publications Committee, for July.
8) Report from Trade Union CND, for July.
9) Report of Christian CND, for July.
10) Report of International Committee, for July.
11) Report of Regions and Areas, for July.
12) Reports of CND Conference Arrangements Working Group for July and September and information paper, for September.
13) Report of Parliamentary and Elections Committee, for July.
14) Committee reports, for September.
15) Interim report on budgets/reorganisations, for July.
16) Reorganisations of budgets and structures, for September, and Treasurer's report.
17) The Situation Internationally by Chair Paul Johns, for July.
18) Draft resolution for conference, for July.
19) Draft strategic resolution, for July.
20) How CND can choose priorities in the most democratic way, for July.
21) Reports of workshops at September Council; Unilateralism and The Current INF - talks for July - and INF New Thinking and the General Election, for September.
22) Autumn campaign, for July; Spring event, for September.
23) Post election strategy, for July; post-election workshops report for September.
24) A perspective for CND, for July.
25) CND's election decision making structures, for July.
26) Notes on decentralisation meeting, for July.
27) Women Come and Commemorate Nagasaki Day, for July.
28) Conservative policy on defence - Gallup poll results, for July.
29) Day schools for facilitators, for July.
30) Male Violence in the Peace Movement for July and report from workshops, September.
31) Elections at conference, for July.
32) Letter from Meg Beresford to United Nations Trusteeship Council, July.
33) Composite resolutions and policy setting, for September.
34) 1987 election - what the [English] CND groups did, for September.
35) More than a leafleting campaign and Campain 88.
36) CND express evaluation, for September.
37) END Convention 1987 - organisers' report for September.
38) 6th END Convention - report of the Coventry Committee for September.
39) Evaluation of the END convention, for September.
40) Report back from workshops on NATO at September Executive.
41) 12-13th December 1989, Yellow Gate, Greenham and 25th October 87 Bucelles.
42) Vanunu picket, 21st September.
43) Policing the peace movement by Jan Rockett for September.
44) Exchange of publications, September.
45) Proposals for organisation, for September.
46) Report from workshops for September.
47) Reorganisation of budgets and structure as decided by September Council.
48) Summary of decisions.