1) Minutes of January, February, March and June.
2) Members of CND Council in 1985.
3) Budget statement by Treasurer, January 1985.
4) Action sheet from January and February Council meetings.
5) Action sheet from March meeting.
6) Sanity Editorial Board, February.
7) Agenda, March and June.
8) National Executive minutes.
9) Report to Council of the April, May and June Executive.
10) Accommodation and expenses claim forms.
11) List of papers for March and June meetings.
12) Finance and General Purposes Committee, March.
13) Christian CND reports for March and June meetings.
14) Youth CND reports for March, including Campaigning Conference, and for June meeting.
15) Report from Project Committee for March and June meetings.
16) Report from International Committee for March and June meetings.
17) Reports from Liberal CND, for March and June.
18) Reports from Green CND, for March and June.
19) Reports from Publications Committee, for March and June.
20) Publications workshops, March and June.
21) PPR reports, for March and June.
22) Reports from Sanity Editorial Board, for March and June.
23) Report of Parliamentary and Election Committee, for March and June.
24) Conference Arrangements Committee report, for March.
25) Report on the Annual General Meeting of the National Council for Civil Liberties.
26) Involving Students in CND by Martin Butcher.
27) A National Defence Charter by Rip Buckley.
28) Procedure for Sunday morning from Council Procedure Working Group.
29) CND Working Group Procedure by Norman Peake.
30) Unilateral Nuclear Disarmament - Getting the Message Across by Roger Biggs.
31) Report on Women's Peace Gathering.
32) Resumé of the decisions of CND Conference in 1984.
33) Resolutions passed at conference in 1985.
34) Consensus with Everything by Pat Knight.
35) Letter from Norman Peake, 5th May 1985.
36) Council Proceedings by Mike Hall.
37) National Council plenary discussions.
38) Correspondence with Karen Lewton by Dan Smith, March.
39) Report to Finance and General Purposes, for June.
40) Report from Staffing Committee, for June.
41) Report from Labour CND, for June.
42) Report from Trade Union CND, for June.
43) British Defence Charter - Progress Report by James Hinton.
44) The Urgent Task by Roger Biggs.
45) General Secretary report to CND Council, unsigned, no date.
46) General Secretary's report, for June.
47) Proposed Visit to Soviet Union by Jane Mayes.
48) CND Guidelines on East/West Contacts.
49) Agenda for May Executive - no papers.