Coventry City Council:
1) Fiftieth anniversary commemorative events.
2) Blitz Commemoration Day 1990.
3) Letter from Annette Holloway, Blitz Co-ordinator.
4) Blitz commemoration proposed events.
Briefing on the local angle:
5) Briefing by Janet Bloomfield, 5th Nov 1990.
6) The Styvechale Hamlet - Memories of the Coventry Blitz.
7) Invoice from News Team International, 3rd December 1990.
Administration correspondence and contacts:
8) Who is responsible, no date.
9) Useful contacts, no date.
10) Freelance communications [for the deaf], June 1990
11) Press work for CND annual conference.
12) Press office rota, no date.
13) Rooming list for CND booking of hotel, November 1990.
14) Letter from Red-Green Network, 24th October 1990.
15) Letter re Socialist Society Fringe meeting, 2nd September 1990.
16) Letters from Janet Bloomfield re public address system and photocopiers, 23rd October 1990.
17) Letter re booking water heaters, 20th October 1990.
18) Letter re booking Biko Bar, 19th October 1990.
19) Letter from Heather Williams re international visits, 8th October 1990.
20) Application for road closure order, 8th October 1990.
21) Letter re audio typing, 3rd October 1990.
22) Letters from police, 7th September and 1st October in reply to those of 7th August, 21st and 25th September 1990.
23) Letter from Alida Bartyle, 20th September 1990.
24) Letter re audio documentation, 19th September 1990.
25) Letter re CND vigil from Coventry Cathedral, 7th September 1990.
26) Letters re nursery provision, 13th August and 7th September 1990.
27) Letter re hotel booking, 23rd August 1990.
28) Letter to book cathedral ruins, 15th August 1990.
29) Letter from Coventry City Council, 15th August, in reply to letter of 9th August 1990.
30) Letter to St John's Ambulance, 9th August 1990.
31) Letter to conference booking office, Coventry Polytechnic, 9th July 1990.
32) Letter to Coventry Quakers, 6th July 1990.
34) Provisional list for staff accommodation.