1) Letters from Pam Dixon, 26th August, 3rd November 1988.
2) Letter from Cheron Byefield, 31st October 1988.
3) Putting on women only and black people only events, November 1987.
4) Event registration and accompanying pack, 18th January 1988.
5) Women's festival programme of events, March 1988.
6) Letter from Rhonda Wilson, 22nd December 1988.
7) Latter from Dee Roach, 25th November 1988.
8) Letter from Dee Roach, 6th January.
9) Letter from Dee Roach, 22nd February 1989.
10) Women Celebrate '88- a report from the head of the women's unit for meeting of Personnel and Equal Opportunities Committee, 24th February 1988.
11) Legal aspects of organising an event, no date.
12) Checklist to organising an event, no date.
13) Festival update, no date.
14) List of venues, no date.
15) Letter to Janet Bloomfield re event - Peace Talking, 13th January 1989.
16) Birmingham Women's Advice and Information Centre, no date.
17) Letter and claim form from Dee Roach, 23rd January 1989.
18) Women Celebrate - programme of events, March 1989.
19) Women Celebrate - event evaluation form.
20) Letter from Jo Klaces, 9th March 1990.
21) Contract between Maria Tolley and WMCND, no date.
22) Letter from Geoffrey Davis re Maria Tolley concert, 7th February 1990.
23) Leaflet/letter from Women's Unit, 1st March 1990.
24) Let's Celebrate International Women's Festival 1990 programme of events.
25) Evaluation from Maria Tolley concert.