1. National Council for the Unmarried mother and her child "questionnaire...the needs of unmarried mothers and their children with special reference to residential care", June 1962.
2-3. Standing Committee on Adoption "Questionnaire to moral welfare caseworkers", undated, 1963?
4-5. NISWT (National Institute for Social Work Training) circular letter, May 1964, about Field Work survey Questionnaire, MWWA replies and MWWA letter, September 1964, about "Field work survey".
6-7. Circular letter, undated, 1965, about survey on the clients' need for residential accommodation and The clients' need for residential accommodation: a survey, reprinted from MWWA Bulletin May/June 1966.
8-11, "Mr Justice Lacey's Committee on the Law relating to the age of majority [: questions for Evidence]", draft, undated, and correspondence, November-December 1965.
12. Memorandum on "Welfare state and welfare society" [for sixth British National Conference on Social Welfare April 1967], and circular letter, August 1966.
13-16. "Research study of attitudes towards illegitimacy": correspondence, September 1966-October 1966.
17-18. National Committee for Commonwealth immigrants Survey of job opportunities for immigrants in social work: correspondence, July 1967.
19. [ASW(Association of Social Workers)?] "Social work as a profession: questionnaire to associations of social workers", January 1968: MWWA completed questionnaire.
20. Ministry of Social Security Supplementary Benefits Commission Survey on exercise of its welfare functions: letter, undated, 1968?, and attached questionnaire.
21-22. MWWA Adoption Survey?: correspondence, May 1970.
23-24. Development Sub-committee: "National Assistance Boards and Children's Departments [: questionnaire] and "Adoption visiting [: questionnaire]", both undated, 196?
25. "Illegitimacy: study paper", undated.