Reference number
  • MTL
Date
  • 1957-1975
Level
  • Collection
Description
  • Minutes; register of members, etc.
Extent
  • 1 box (2 items)
Admin history
  • The partnership was incorporated in May 1957 and the company changed its name in September 1972. In 1962 it was acquired by the national road haulage and warehousing company, the Transport Development Group.
Access status
  • Open
Related Material
  • Other records of companies acquired by the Transport Development Group are also held at the Centre as part of the same deposit. The Centre also holds records relating to the Transport Development Group itself acquired from various sources.