Numbered in circle in right-hand corner. Name of photographer/previous owner shown in brackets if known.
1. Gaining entry to base (Will Newcomb).
2-3. Religious service (Rowena West).
4. Sitting down near runway.
5. The media (Will Newcomb).
6. Chained together: Father Gilbert OP [left], Father Rushton OP [third from left], Barbara Eggleston [fourth from left], Angela West [right].
7. Carrying the cross.
8. CCND affinity group outside Banbury Court, date uncertain but probably 1984 because Peace Pentecost 1983 was the first non-violent direct action (Helen Trask).