Numbered in circle in right-hand corner. Name of photographer/previous owner shown in brackets if known.
1. Angela Needham (far left), Dave Pybus (centre), Helen Trask (far right) with others demonstrating outside Northampton Court at trial of non-violent peace protestors, probably early to mid 1980s (more information on back of photograph).
2. A peace camp, 1980s.
3. A 'snowball' action, latter half of 1980s.
4. 'Disarm the Seas' action on River Thames outside the Houses of Parliament, probably mid to late 1980s.
5. Service probably outside the Ministry of Defence in London, almost certainly taken during an Ash Wednesday action, latter half of 1980s.
6. Ploughshare Walk showing Caroline Gilbert (far left), Jim Addington (centre top), Barbara Sunderland and Patricia Pulham (far right).
7. 'Peace on earth', 'Disarm British Aerospace', possibly from Ploughshare Walk.
8. March, possibly during Ploughshare Walk.
9. Oxford Affinity Group members, mid-1980s.
10. Small album containing 14 different photographs.
11. Main CND demonstration, 1980s.
12-13. Transfer of resources demonstration, late 1980s.
16. Peace demonstration possibly in Glasgow (Helen Trask).
18. A peace boat probably at Faslane or on the Clyde, undated.
19. Dominican peace action (Helen Trask).
20. Planting bulbs in Faslane in 1988 or 1989 (Helen Trask).
21. Holy Innocents Day action, undated (Helen Trask).
22. Taking over a Ministry of Defence bunker being built in 1984 or 1985.