Numbered in circle in right-hand corner. Name of photographer/previous owner shown in brackets if known. One transparency.
1. Barbara Eggleston with members of the Oxford affinity group (Barbara Eggleston sitting, Father Richard Finn standing behind him and to the right, Guy Davies, Barbara Eggleston's husband.
2. Barbara Eggleston (on left) holding CCND banner.
3. Right Reverend Mark Santer, Anglican bishop of Birmingham, and on other side microphone an unknown speaker and Paul Johns (extreme right).
4. Penny Auty (sitting) with an unknown speaker at a CCND conference.
5. Tim Bussell (left) and Barbara Eggleston talking to police.
6. Sister Maire Collette, full-time organiser for CCND, 1990.
7-8. Paul Bayes, chair of CCND, late 1980s.
9. Patricia Pulham (copyright North Wales Newspapers).
10. Monsignor Bruce Kent (Peter Sayers).
11. Bruce Kent (right) and Father Timothy Radcliffe OP, later Master of the Order, Peace Pentecost, 1985 (D N Sillitoe).
12. Bruce Kent (left) and Bishop Guzelli, Roman Catholic Bishop in London.
13. Bruce Kent (far right) and Valerie Flessati (2nd right).
14. Reverend George Zebelka.
15. Reverend Donald Soper, speaking in Trafalgar Square.
16. Reverend Leslie Hayman, Methodist minister, demonstrating against the introduction of Cruise missiles (Ed Barber).
17. Bishop Marjorie Matthews, CND main demonstration, 22 Oct 1983.
18. Right Reverend John Baker, Anglican Bishop of Salisbury (copyright CIO, Church House).
19. Meeting against Trident, from left to right, Reverend Neville Chamberlain, Reverend John Dalrymple, Reverend George McLeod, Claus Clausen, Reverend Professor Duncan Forrester, Dr Pippa Ludlam, Reverend Roger Greaves (Nic Vanuszewicz).
20-21. Right Reverend Tony Dumper, Anglican Bishop of Dudley, summer 1986 (Nic Evans).
22. Reverend Richard Finn taking part in an action with Alison Peberdy.
23. Alistair Mackie (Melanie Friend).
24. Meg Beresford, general secretary of CND in mid -1980s.
25. Janet Bloomfield during Ploughshare walk.
26. Group of activists, including Malcolm Harper, general secretary of UNA-UK on far left, Jeremy Corbyn MP holding placard and Roman Catholic Bishop Guzelli (third from right).
27-28. Setsuko Thurlow.
29-30. Unknown child.
31. Unknown person standing by cross.
32. Mr Takamura holding candle.
33. Unknown activist campaigning against the arms trade, DSO Vigil (Keith Ollett).
34. Rev Alf Willetts, probably at demonstration at Cenotaph, 1993.