1) Letter from Werner Rumpel to Mrs Madeline Haigh, 13th January 1989.
2) Letter from Professor Guther Drefahl outlining unilateral Soviet and German Democratic Republic initiatives, 30th January 1989.
3) Letter to Herr Rumpel from Jenny Maxwell outlining members of the GDR delegations, 2nd February 1989.
4) Appel Der 89 - signed by a variety of prominent individuals, no date.
5) Three reports to the CND Executive on visit to Berlin and the GDR Peace Council by Jenny Maxwell, Charles Godden and Ron Dorman , April 1989.
6) Joint appeal by the Socialist Unity Party of Germany, the German Communist Party and the Socialist Unity Party of West Berlin, 13th June 1989.
7) Letter by Peter Ford to Phil Paxton of MSF, 1st August 1989.
8) Founding statement of the East German Opposition Movement, 12th September 1989.
9) Letter from apprentices at a vocational school requesting people to people contact, 14th September 1989.
10) Letter from Renate Miekle, 11th October 1989.
11) Issue No 7 of the Newsletter of the Britain-GDR Society West Midlands Branch, November 1989.
12) Letter from the President of the Peace Council of the GDR, Professor Drafahl, 12th January 1990.
13) Letter from Dr Bärbel Schindler-Saefkow, Chairwoman of the National Executive, announcing changes to the constitution of the GDR Peace Council, 19th March 1990.
14) Report on meeting of IPCC, May 1990, on German Re-unificiation, 23rd May 1990.
15) Friedensgellschaft in DDR gegründet, no date.
16) Programm der Deutschen Friedensgellschaft, no date.
17) Letter from Meg Beresford to Dr Mitdank, ambassador of the GDR, 16th October 1989, and reply, 26th October 1989.
18) Fragen des Initiativkreises Friedensforum zur Wahl, no date.
19) Information sheets sent to West Midlands CND by Peace Council of GDR, January 1989-April 1990.
20) Various German peace pamphlets.