1) Information produced by the Peace Council of the German Democratic Republic, April 1985.
2) Speech of Mikhail Gorbachev at the 11th Congrees of the SUPG, April 1986.
3) Appeal by E Honecker, General Secretary of the Socialist Unity Party of Germany, February 1988.
4) Invitation to WMCND to visit and exchange information with the Peace Council of the German Democratic Republic, 15th February 1988, and reply by Mrs Madeline Haigh, Chair of West Midlands CND, 24th February 1988.
5) Fragen unt Antworwen, March 1988
6) Report of visit to Potsdam to meet GDR Peace Council by Charles Godden, March 1988.
7) Dokumentasusche Information, 6th June 1988.
8) Letter from Werner Rumpel of the GDR Peace Society to Mrs Madeline Haigh, 9th June 1988.
9) Draft letter to Herr Rumpel from West Midlands CND outlining visits to the West Midlands and initiatives from other countries around October 1988 and accepting an invitation by GDR Peace Council.
10) Letter from Britain - GDR Society describing youth project, 18th Sep 1988.