1) Letter to Alina Semenova from West Midlands CND inviting the Minsk Peace Committee to send a delegation to the West Midlands, 2nd January 1988.
2) Letter to Mary Brennan from Ivan Kirichenko, vice chair of the Byelorussian Peace Committee concerning proposed visit to the West Midlands, with attached translation by member of staff of the Russian Department of Birmingham University, September 1988.
3) Plan of activities for week of 21st-28th October 1988 for the Minsk delegation.
4) Letter from the Lord Mayor of Coventry, 18th October 1988.
5) Fax detailing Byelorussian delegates, 3rd October 1988.
6) Letter from Byelorussian Peace Committee inviting a return visit, 24th January 1989.
7) How the Russians Came to Malvern, February 1989.
8) Letter from Andy Pritchard, full-time worker for CND, 20th July 1989.
9) Minsk File - Useful Information, no date.
10) Letter to Brian Rands from Madeline Haigh, 14th June 1989, and reply, 21st June 1989.
11) Appeal About Chernobyl, by Byelorussian Peace Committee, 3rd July 1989.
12) Letter from Byelorussian Peace Committee, with translation, 18th July 1989.
13) Letter from Dag Beardwood with information provided by the Society for Cultural Relations with the USSR, 13th October 1989.
14) Statement from war veterans given to WMCND delegation, 1989.
15) Farmers for a Nuclear Zone - Proof of Evidence [1989; about Chernobyl and agriculture] and accompanying letter from FRJ Horseman, 3rd December 1989.
16) Four Year After Chernobyl, Byelorussian Friendship Society, no date.
17) Ukraine, no 2, 1989.