1) Report from delegation of Women for Life on Earth to the USSR, May 1983.
2) What Soviet Children Think About the Bomb by A. Kestanbaum, 19th October 1983.
3) British Soviet Friendship Society - Latest Soviet Nuclear Disarmament Offers, 9th May 1985.
4) Tactics Today by Ivan Vorobyov from a lost file on Soviet weapons, no date.
5) Report to National Council of CND National Delegation to USSR, 18th-28th September 1985.
6) A report on a visit to peace activists in the USSR by Mary Brennan, 29th October 1985.
7) Independent Soviet Peace Groups: How can you help by J McAllister, no date.
8) Who Threatens Nuclear War - British Soviet Friendship Society, no date.
9) Mikhail Gorbachev - TV address on Chernobyl, 15th May 1986.
10) Chernobyl letter, May 1986.
11) Soviet Peace Committee - Basic Information and current activities, October 1986.
12) Mikhail Gorbachev's press conference on Reykjavik Summit, 14th October 1986.
13) Visit of Most Venerable Khambo Lama, JJ Erdneev, 6th April 1988.
14) West Midlands CND and Christian CND joint delegation to USSR, June 1988; letter from Mary Brennan to Sergei Stepanov of SPC.
15) Creating Peace in the USSR, by Mary Brennan, 22nd June 1988.
16) Observations on the resolutions of the 19th Special Conference of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, Mary Brennan, 19th July 1988.
17) Green Wave Appeal - Union of Soviet Esperantists, 30th October 1988.
18) Visa to Soviet Union - information letter, 26th September 1986.
19) Zarohsye contacts correspondence, December 1988 and 1989.
20) Letter from the Soviet Peace Committee on its restructuring, 6th April 1989.
21) Russian Winter, P Ostreicher, 1990.
22) Report on Scotsprof meeting, Birmingham, 16th February 1990.
23) Visit of Soviet delegation, 23rd November 1990.
24) Report on delegation to Peace to the Oceans Conference, no date.
25) From the Latvian Weekly Literatura un Maksla, 19th January 1991.
26) Committee report on the XIIth All Union Conference of the Soviet Peace Committee, 1991.
27) Aleksandr Shatravka, no date.
29) Peace for a Change - letter to the USSR Embassy 1986.