1) Letter from Minnesota trade union movement re economic conversion, July 1986; attached Bill for an Act, 1985.
2) Twin Cities Reader, 6th August 1986.
3) Direct Action - After Chernobyl [probably 1986].
4) Letter from the National Mobilization for Justice and Peace in Central America and Southern Africa, 6th March 1987.
5) From Franciscan Workers - Bread and Hands, April 1987, January 1988.
6) Newsletter from Mobilization for Survival, 13th May 1987.
7) A report from NCIPA's First National Membership Conference, June 1987.
8) Letter from Kings Bay Project, 27th July 1987.
9) Report from Jobs with Peace, Summer 1987.
10) Newsletter from Hopi Community - In Defense of Sacred Lambs, Spring 1987.
11) Letter from Katya Komisaruk re failed appeal for conviction on charge of destroying military computer at Vandenburg base, no date.
12) Letter from Mary Brennan for West Midlans CND to Rhode Island Mobilization for Survival re International Linking Event of WMCND, 1988.
13) Letter from Janet Bloomfield to Bill Moyer re Movement Action Plan, 11th May 1988.
14) Newsletters from Plowshares: Winter 1987; Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, 1988, Spring 1989.
15) Petition appeal to President Reagan and others on nuclear first strike, from White Rose Support Group, YCND, London.
16) Arrest Preparation by Nevada Desert Experience, no date, and leaflet outlining nonviolence covenant.