1) Developing the United States through Nonviolence, Bill Moyer, 1973.
2) A Conversation with Daniel Ellsberg, January 1980, reprinted by Birmingham Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament.
3) War and Peace - A Handbook for Peacemaking in Upstate New York, by Syracuse Peace Council, 1981.
4) Letter, with attachments, from David Lincoln Chappell to Marcus Lynch, full-time organiser WMCND, 28th January 1983.
5) Letter from the Douglas Inquiry to Marcus Lynch, WMCND, 16th March 1983, and reply, 24th March 1983.
6) Notes on USA and Canada, E.P. Thompson, 1983.
7) The New Abolitionist, April 1983.
8) Statement of agreement from the Brethren Service, no date.
9) Circular letter to regions of CND about Harvest of Life, from Marcus Lynch, facilitator, North American Working Group, 1984.
10) Correspondence about the visit of a US activist, March 1983.