1) National Peace Council - outlining events, 17th January 1991.
2) Iraqi Democrats - statement, January 1991.
3) Arming Saddam - Briefing from Campaign Against the Arms Trade, January.
4) Peace Pledge Union press release and open letter, 15th January and 4th February 1991.
5) War Resistance International - letter to supporters, 15th January 1991.
6) Letter to local groups from Friends of the Earth director, David Gee, 16th January 1991, and special briefing - The Oil in the Persian Gulf, January/February 1991.
7) Gulf Crisis Weekly, 15th January 1991.
8) Report on Conference on Human Rights and Democracy in Iraq by Patricia Chilton, London, 18th-19th January 1991.
9) Paper for 18th-19th January 1991 Conference of Catholic Institute for International Relations - Third World in New World Order, Noam Chomsky.
10) War Report, 26th January; 2nd, 9th, 16th 23rd February; 2nd, 23rd March.
11) Abbreviated Amnesty International Report on Human Rights Violations, received March 1991.
12) Winning the Peace, International Conference 29th May-1st June - Aims, Expenditure, Programme and Report.
13) Report by Marnie Johnson re conditions in Iraq, September 1991.
14) Medical Educational Trust - Counting the Human Cost of the Gulf War, July 1991.
15) Medical Aid for Iraq - Report on Conditions, September 1991.
16) Post-war conferences and events.