1-2) CND demonstration in Cannon Hill Park, Birmingham 1982.
3) Steve Edwards [centre] leading activists to West Midlands CND half day shift of National CND non-violent blockade, June 1983.
4) Activists of West Midlands CND blockade Upper Heyford base, 1983.
5) Arrests at Upper Heyford blockade, June 1983.
6-8) Further arrests of West Midlands CND activists at Upper Heyford USAF base, as part of the National CND action, June 1983.
9) Upper Heyford peace caravan at Upper Heyford peace camp outside the base during the non-violent action blockade by CND in June 1983.
10) Stratford CND Hiroshima Day 1985.
11) Joan Ruddock, Chair of National CND, in the early 1980s.
12-13) Making posters in West Midlands CND office, 1980s.
14) Peace pennants, probably at Molesworth in the mid 1980s.
15-16) Nuclear weapon convoy sited near Stafford on M6, 1st September 1986.
17) Nuclear weapon convoy, location and date unknown.
18) Non-violent protest by Sea Action in Portsmouth on 4th September 1989.
19) Non-violent protest by Sea Action in Portsmouth on 24th September 1989.
20) Sea Action, location and date unknown.
21) Non-violent protest by Sea Action near Faslane, 22nd January 1990.
22) The Dnieper peace cruise, Ukraine USSR - Mary Brennan, centre.
23) Women at Greenham - 1982 postcard.
24) Christian CND cross at Molesworth - 1985 postcard.
25) "And Peace on Earth" - Christian CND postcards, early 1980s.
26) Ash Wednesday 1984 at Upper Heyford base - post card.
27) A woman from Greenham after keening outside the Houses of Parliament in 1982 - Jane Burton from Redditch - postcard.
28) East Anglian dove banner exhibited 1982 - postcard.
29) Christian CND protest at Economic Summit, London - 1984 postcard.
30) Quotation from Pastor Niemoller - postcard.
31-36) Exhibition of children's paintings from Czechoslovakia, published by the Peace Committee, unknown location, mid 1980s :photographs of paintings by Lucie Pokorná (aged 6), Petr Kalcik, Jana Sukonvá, Ivana Pavlová and Ivette Pánkova.
37) Birmingham Peace Garden gate in 1990s.
38) Ruins of Coventry cathedral following Coventry blitz in 1940 (scanned)
39) View of Coventry cathedral sanctuary from under the spire, taken after the blitz, 1940 (scanned)
40) Very Reverend Howard with cross made from medieval roof timbers.
41) Effect of incendiary bombs on Coventry cathedral, taken after the blitz, 1940 (scanned)
42) Looking for news of loved ones. (scanned)
43) Firemen fight blaze in Hertford Street after Coventry blitz, 1940 (scanned)
44) Communal grave for 800 civilians after Coventry blitz in 1940.(scanned)
45) A warming drink from WRVS after the Coventry blitz in 1940 (scanned)
46) Military personnel start emergency clearing work. (scanned)
47) Daimler factory, Radford, after Coventry blitz, 1940 (scanned)
48) Owen and Owen building after the blitz. (scanned)
49) Looking into Bayley Lane after blitz on Coventry, 1940 (scanned)
50) The postman after the blitz (scanned)
51) National Provincial Bank survived the blitz on Coventry in 1940. (scanned)
52) View across Broadgate of Holy Trinity Church.(scanned)
53) Coventry council house after blitz in 1940. (scanned)
Photographs by/from: Peter Sayers (no 11); B Price (no 23); K Ollet (no 24); R West (no 26); Ed Barber (no 27); Melanie Friend (no 29); all other photographers unknown. All pictures of Coventry Blitz given to West Midlands CND by Coventry Council on the occasion of the CND National Conference in Coventry, 1990.