1) Agenda for February, March, May and June.
2) Minutes for January, February, March and June.
3) Minutes of National Council for April 1988.
4) PPR report to Executive.
5) The Unallocated.
6) Application to CND Executive from Green CND.
7) Preliminary submission to Labour Party defence and foreign policy review.
8) Letter to Meg Beresford, from Geoff Bish, of Labour Party.
9) CND Council summary of decisions.
10) Treasurer's report to March Executive.
11) CND response to Labour Party policy review.
12) Report to March Executive from the Staffing Consultative Group.
13) Job description - general secretary.
14) Report to the Executive on my visit to India by Paul Johns.
15) International work in British CND.
16) International Advisory Group and Executive.
17) Britain, NATO and Common Security.
18) A Beginner's Guide to NATO's New Nuclear Weapons.
19) Update on One World summer fundraising activities.
20) Why CND is not a campaign against......
21) Invitations received.
22) Proposal for Executive discussions on international work.
23) Executive international work and international budget.
24) Report to Executive by International Advisory Group.
25) Strategic resolution.
26) Conventional Arms Forces.
27) London region's top up fund.
28) Iran/Iraq conflict.
29) Letter from Sheila Oakes, 24th May 1988.
30) Treasurer's report to June Executive.
31) London region report to Executive.
32) Press Office report to Executive.
33) Strategic resolution Mark 2.
34) International and Parliamentary Advisory Groups.
35) International work and delegations.
36) The Labour Party Policy.
37) October Campaign.
38) NATO's New Nukes.
39) Common security.
40) Towards a European election programme of peace movements.
41) CND's East/West Work from International Advisory Group.
42) Greek Peace Olympiad and Ceasefire Initiative.