1) Welcome to Council, for January.
2) Agendas and revised agendas for January and April.
3) Minutes, for January and April.
4) Executive minutes for December 1988 and March.
5) General Secretary's reports to Council, for January and April.
6) Executive report, for January and April.
7) CND budgets '89-90 - Overview and Options, for January.
8) Budget 1989/1990, for April.
9) Campaigns Committee minutes for January; report of Project Committee, for April.
10) Minutes of Fundraising, for January.
11) Treasurer's report for April.
12) International Committee minutes, for January.
13) Publications Committee minutes, for January.
14) Report from Publications Committee, for January and April.
15) Press and Parliamentary minutes, for January.
16) Reports from Campaigns Committee, for January, and minutes, December 1988.
17) Final report of the Decentralisation Working Group, for April.
18) Report from Youth CND, for April.
19) Report from TUCND, for April.
20) Report from Christian CND, for April.
21) Resolutions passed by CND Annual Conference, for January.
22) Co-operation for Survival, for January.
23) Proposal for joint international activity, for January.
24) CND delegation to USSR; meetings held, for January.
25) Memorandum to Mr Falin [of SPC], for January.
26) Election of link people, for January.
27) Election of link people - Commission Convenors [2nd paper], for January.
28) Committees at Council; Committee reorganisation, for January.
29) Terms of reference for the Management Committee, for January.
30) Management Committee report to April Council.
31) Sanity Review, for January.
32) Information on NATO/BAC PTN Plans for NATO, for January.
33) Break the Chain demonstration at Capenhurst, for January.
34) Future Campaigning 1989; Autumn campaign, for April.
35) Report of IPCC visit to the United States, for April.
36) Report of delegation to the Labour Party Defence Review, for April.
37) Post-unilateralism, for April.
38) Report back from the National Peace Council, for April.
39) On the Road [again], for April.
40) Council representation from London region, for April.
41) Resolution passed by London Region CND AGM, for April.
42) Letter to the members of BCND National, for April.
43) Letter from Laurie Gibson, 30th November.
44) Regional staffing meeting.
45) Youth NVDA Network - A request for funding, for April, for Projects?
46) Money for Tyne and Wear, for April, for Projects?
47) Networking - Better Communications and Quick Response, for Projects?
48) Consultations: What should we do this year?
49) International Committee budget submission 1988-1989.
50) Projects Committee budget for 1989-1990.