1) Agendas for July and September.
2) Minutes, for July, plus Digest of Council Workshops on Euro-Elections; END Convention in Lund; If Not Now When?
3) Minutes, for September.
4) General Secretary's reports, for July and September.
5) Treasurer's reports, for July and September.
6) Executive report, for July and August [for September].
7) Appendix to Executive report, for September.
8) Budgets for CND, for July.
9) Report of the Conference Arrangements Working Group, for July.
10) Reports of the Decentralisation Working Group, for July and September.
11) Reports from Campaigns Committee, for July and September.
12) Reports from Publications Committee, for July and September.
13) SCG report, for September.
14) CND Publishing report from Board of Directors, for September.
15) Strategic resolution, for July.
16) International and Parliamentary Advisory Groups
17) New Thinking by Paul Johns, for September.
18) International contacts April-July.
19) Raising the issue of NATO membership, for July.
20) Towards a European Election Programme of the Peace Movements 1989, for July.
21) The Euro-Elections 1989, for July.
22) Discussion paper on the central issue, for July.
23) Public information campaign, for July.
24) Simulation game, for July.
25) Standing orders, for July.
26) Questions for Peter Shore, for July.
27) Report on panel research, for July.
28) Parliamentary strategy, for September.
29) CND and the Next Election, for September.
30) Report of the Commons Select Committee on Foreign Affairs, for September.
31) Campaigning on NATO, for September.
32) Spring campaign, for September.
33) Review of changes in structures, for September.
34) Guidelines on representing CND abroad, for September.