1) Agendas for January and April.
2) Minutes, for January.
3) Report from Officers and Management Committee, for January.
4) Committee reports, for January 1988.
5) CCND report, for January.
6) Executive report, for January.
7) General Secretary's report to Council, for January and April.
8) Report from Campaigns Committee, for April and autumn campaign for April.
9) Report from Publications Committee, for April.
10) Report from Decentralisation Working Group, for April.
11) Report from SCG, for April.
12) Treasurer's report, for April.
13) Integrated Executive, TUCND, report, for April.
14) CND Publications Ltd, for January.
15) Draft budgets, the budgets and fixed and semi-fixed costs, for January.
16) Fund raising and income strategy, for January.
17) Workload and Staffing in British CND, for January.
18) Staffing at Underwood Street, for January.
19) Regional staff, for January.
20) Introduction to final stage of the budgets, for April.
21) CND Publications Ltd business plan, for April.
22) CND Publications Ltd budgets, for April.
23) Campaigns Committee budgets, for April.
24) Report on the phone round, for January.
25) Tony's Travels, for January.
26) Introductory paper on decentralisation, for January.
27) Campaign and Sanity - proposed restructuring, for January.
28) Along Comes Trident, for January.
29) Disarm the Seas Campaign 1988, for January.
30) Visit to Poland .
31) Emergency Resolution - A CND Conference 87, for January.
32) Planning chart for key issues [by month], for January.
33) Improving Democracy, for January.
34) Political discussion paper, for January.
35) Report of National Peace Council AGM, for January.
36) Report of National Council meeting held 16th-17th April 1988.
37) Britain and the World CND's response to the Labour Party policy review, for April.
38) Glastonbury Festival, for April.
39) Fund raising package proposal -Summer/Autumn 1988, for April.
40) CND Annual Conference, for April.
41) No New Deployments petition, for April.