1) Welcome to Council.
2) Agendas for January and April.
3) Minutes, for February and April
4) Reports to National Council from General Secretary, for January and April.
5) Matters requiring decision and Executive report to Council, for January.
6) Dates for 1987 and deadlines, for January.
7) CND and related events 1987, for January.
8) CND vice-presidents.
9) Conference resolutions and campaigning implications, for January.
10) Reports from Parliamentary and Elections Committee, for January and April.
11) Projects paper, for January and April.
12) Reports fro International Committee, for January and April.
13) Reports from Publications Committee, for January and April.
14) Treasurer's report, for January and April.
15) Draft budgets, for April.
16) Guide to budgets and draft budget, for April.
17) CND Publications Ltd Business [plan and budgets].
18) Reports from Regions and Areas, for January and April.
19) Reports from PPR, for January and April.
20).Reports from Liberal CND, for January and April.
21) Report from Labour CND, for January.
22) Report from Green CND, for January.
23) Reports from Youth CND, for January and April, and Youth CND Action.
24) Reports from Christian CND, for January and April.
25) Report of National CND Council 11-12th April 1987.
26) Report from Trade Unions, for April.
27) Prospects for anti-racism in CND.
28) Barrow Alternative Employment Committee, for January.
29) CND express bus tour, for January.
30) Gallup poll report to January meeting.
31) Reaching the Public - campaign strategy, for January, and notes, for April.
32) Letter from Essex CND, for January.
33) March 6th - The Next Step, for January.
34) Letter from Chair, Paul Johns, for April.
35) People's Parliament - letter from Meg Beresford to groups.
36) Two later letters on the People's Parliament from Paul Johns, 13th May, and Meg Beresford, 26th May.
37) CND sales, for April.
38) West Midlands CND response to draft budget.
39) CND conference - Where to?, for April.
40) Anti-racist workshops at Council, for April.
41) CND commits itself to anti-racism, for April Council.
42) Letter from Dan Plesch to International Committee, 6th December 1987.
43) Resolution on Aldermaston campaign, April.