1) Control of street processions code, September 1980 and March 1987.
2) Letter of thanks from Marcus Lynch re police co-operation during tour of West Midlands by mock-up of Cruise missile launcher, 3rd January 1984, and reply, 10th January 1984.
3) Agreed route for West Midlands CND regional rally [part of international event held in Coventry 25th-28th May 1984 which included representatives from the Soviet Peace Committee and GDR].
4) Letters from James Hinton, Chair of West Midlands CND, about the murder of Hilda Murrell to Chief Constable of West Mercia Constabulary, 26th July 1985 and reply 31st July 1985; letter from the new chair, Mrs Madeline Haigh, 7th August 1985.
5) Letter from Jenny Maxwell of West Midlands CND describing for the police the events of Disarm the Seas week, Friday 27th May 1988.
6) Letter concerning demonstration at Swynnerton Army Base, 21st September 1987.
7) Names and addresses of Chief Constables, no date.
8) CND carcade through West Midlands, Saturday 3rd October 1987.
9) Charge sheet for John Perry arising from an action on 2nd December 1984 drawn up by Cambridgeshire constabulary.