Numbered in circle in right-hand corner. Name of photographer/previous owner shown in brackets if known.
Molesworth Peace Chapel:
1. Praying at the cross, Hiroshima-Nagasaki remembrance days, Aug 1984 (Roger Williamson).
2. Christians at chapel on Hiroshima-Nagasaki remembrance days, Aug 1984 (Roger Williamson).
3. The chapel, 1984 (Barbara Sunderland).
Unnumberd. One card of Eirene Peace Chapel, Molesworth, 2 Sep 1984 (Barbara Sunderland).
Arrestable action at Alconbury Royal Air Force/United States Air Force base:
4. The base (CCND).
5. Crowd of supporters and activists (CCND)
6. Bringing up the CCND banner.
7. Paul Johns talking to the press before the action (CCND).
8. Mary Brennan holding brass cross given to her for the action by the Augustinian Church of St Mary's Harborne, Birmingham (CCND).
9. The message for the action (CCND).
10. Beginning the blockade (CCND).
11. Arrests of those in the blockade (CCND).
12. Peaceful invasion of base (CCND).
13. Arrests of peaceful invaders (CCND).
14. Supporters from affinity groups watching the action (CCND).
15-16. Further arrests (CCND).
17. Police van containing arrested activists (CCND).
18-19. The blockade.
20. Typical small dolls used in Holy Innnocents Day actions in the 1980s.
Arrestable action at Daws Hill:
21 (sheet with two photographs) and unnumbered. 'Loos not Cruise' and CND launcher.
22. Child (sheet with three photographs).
23. Not received.
24. Arrest (sheet with two photographs).
25. Barbara Eggleston talking to police (sheet with three photographs).