Reference number
  • MED
Date
  • 1909-1970
Level
  • Collection
Extent
  • 2 boxes
Admin history
  • The Medical Staff Association was founded in 1909. Its members were Medical Inspectors of the Local Government Board/ Ministry of Health. It merged with the Institution of Professional Civil Servants in 1970.

    Reference: J.E. Mortimer and Valerie Ellis, A professional union : the evolution of the Institution of Professional Civil Servants. London : Allen and Unwin, 1980.
Access status
  • Open